Boundary crossings and dual relationships are some of the most common ethical issues faced by human service professionals.
Please respond to the following:
- What steps do you plan to take in your practice to minimize difficulties arising from these issues?
- Create and share a scenario that reflects boundary crossings and/or dual relationships.
- Discuss how you would handle the situation in a manner consistent with the NOHS Ethical Standards for Human Services Professionals.
- Contrast that with behavior that would be incongruent with the values and ethics of the profession. Be specific in your response.
- Describe how the ethical decision making model applies to this ethical scenario.