Brief Represents One Stock
- Your briefs must be typed and properly formatted.
- You need to come up with 7 briefs.
- You must cite at least FIVE sources throughout the briefs.
- Each brief represents one stock issue proper (Ill/Significance, Blame/Inherency, Cure/Solvency, and Cost/Desirability.
- As the advocate, you are required to address all stock issues.
- There is no minimum requirement for the amounts of arguments for each brief/stock issue (as some topics are weighted in different areas).
Look at the example below (pdf).
——————————————————– IMPORTANT —————————————————————
You are going to argue against lowering the drinking age to 18. Cite the sources using MLA 9th format. please adhere to the format below.