Cdc Published Updated Best
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of deaths in the United States, equating to about 1 in every 4 deaths. In 2018, the CDC published updated best practice strategies to help decrease cardiovascular disease risks.
- View Best Practices for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Programs.
- On this website, select one of the best practice strategies. Within each practice strategy, you will find three tabs: evidence of effectiveness, evidence of impact, and implementation considerations. In your initial post, use these key categories to address the following question:
- How effective is this practice?
- What kind of impact does this practice have?
- What are the top considerations in implementing this strategy in your community?
Be sure to support your positions with APA formatted in-text citations and references from the assigned resource.