Hint: Please write each section no more than 400 words.
1. The main objective of the research (provide goals of research. What was the purpose of the current study?)
2. Background and rationales (address the problem(s) being studied, the scope of the work, and the current gap of our knowledge in a particular topic)
3. How was the research conducted? (Provide methods of the research.)
4. The main finding/conclusions (Provide experimental results)
5. Why is the current research important? (Potential benefits that we have, impacts on science and society, etc.)