Decorative Lighting Including Troubleshooting
Decorative lighting is popular for use around our homes. It is often used during the holiday seasons or as accent lighting inside or outside the home. Decorative lighting can be wired in different configurations.
In your original post, respond to the following prompts:
- Identify the kinds of circuits used in decorative lighting scenarios.
- Discuss the effect of one bulb burning out on the remainder of the circuit.
- Discuss personal experience with decorative lighting including troubleshooting efforts.
In responses to your classmates, discuss the following:
- Compare and contrast troubleshooting strategies for decorative lighting.
- Discuss the pros and cons of each configuration.