Describe 4 – 6
respond to the following bullets in a 3- to 4-page, which will include an Appendix page.
- Identify why it is important to view performance over a period of time versus at a single point in time.
- Establish a preferred review cycle time based on alternative choices, providing a rationale for your choice.
- Describe 4–6 factors that can influence individual performance and impact an individual’s performance review at the end of the cycle.
- Discuss at least 2 strategies essential to preventing individual performance from missing targeted goals and/or becoming de-railed.
- Draw conclusions regarding the importance of an effective process for Individual Performance Management.
- Create a graphic that establishes the flow of activities associated with The Cycle of Individual Performance Management. Note: This graphic will become your Appendix page.