Et Cetera Putting
Week 4 Assignment: Group Project PlanDue: Week 4Points: 85
Criteria for Success: You will begin work on your group project this week as you:
- Describe a common and measurable collaborative group goal.
- Establish the members of your group.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of each group member.
You will work toward your goal over the next two weeks and reflect on the collaborative strategies used in your final assessment document during Week 6.
Click here to review the assignment for Week 6.
What to submit/deliverables: A completed Group Project Plan.
What you need to complete this assignment: To complete this assignment, you will need the following resources:
- Assignment Overview Video.
- Group Project Plan Document [DOCX]
Steps to Complete: In Week 4, complete and submit your assignment in BlackBoard using the following steps:
STEP 1: Describe a common and measurable collaborative goal. This is not an individual goal it is a group goal. This can be a goal the group is already working on at work, at school, or at home. The group should be able to accomplish this goal in two weeks (or a sub-goal if you are working on a longer-term goal) during Weeks 4 and 5 of this course.
Here are some examples of common goals you may decide to work on:
- Organizing a room in a home or apartment.
- Cooking a new dish or elaborate meal.
- Creating an art project (e.g., mural, sculpture, drawing, et cetera).
- Putting together a crowdfunding idea.
- A project at work you have to complete.
- A virtual party or get together.
- Planning a safe social event.
- A health or fitness goal.
- A plan for staying connected with someone.
- An environmental clean-up project in your community.
- Volunteer efforts such as a book drive, food drive, et cetera.
STEP 2: Identify the other 2–4 members of your group and how you will work together. You may work with family members, friends, classmates, co-workers, or anyone else you will be able to collaborate with during this time period. Collaboration should be accomplished through strategies and tools. Collaboration strategies or approaches can include in-person meetings, active listening, phone conversations, organization, sub goals, etc. Collaboration tools can include Google Docs, Monday, Zoom, Skype, Smartsheet, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, et cetera. Make a plan for how your team will collaborate (using strategies and tools) and what each specific person’s role and responsibilities will be.
STEP 3: Download the Group Project Plan Document [DOCX] and complete all sections.
STEP 4: Upload the completed document to the Assignment 2 link in Week 4 of Blackboard.