Knowledge Review Covers Concepts
The Knowledge Review covers concepts from Weeks 1-4.
** Please respond to each question with a minimum of 250 to a maximum of 300 words.
** Please include a minimum of four academic resources. These sources should be cited in APA format.
1. Describe 3 reasons psychology can be described as both a science and non-science.
2. Discuss Aristotle’s views on emotions. Identify 3 ways that Aristotle’s views on emotions influence the practice of psychology today.
3. Summarize Descartes’s view of the mind–body relationship. Identify 3 ways that Descartes’ view of the mind-body relationship influences the practice of psychology today.
4. Explain the concept of empiricism. What was it in other philosophies that the empiricists opposed most? Identify 3 ways that empiricism is evident in the practice of psychology today.
5. Discuss behaviorism. Identify 3 ways that behaviorism influences the practice of psychology today.