Living God Made
Chilcote & Warner:
1. “What, according to the New Testament, is the gospel?” (p. 190). Is his view biblically correct, if so why, if not, why not?
1. How does this author define worship, evangelism, and ethics within the mission of the church? Do you agree or disagree, why or why not?
2. How does evangelism fit into worship?
ACTS CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
1. What instructions did the Holy Spirit give while they ministered?
2. When they had _______________, and ____________ and______________
they sent them away.
3. What opposition did Paul have early in his missionary task?
3. What did the Gentiles in Antioch request?
4. What did the Jews of Antioch of Pisidia do in putting the word of God from them?
5. What did Paul and Barnabas persuade many Jews and religious proselytes to do?
6. Then Saul who also ______________ set his eyes on Elymas and said____________.
7. Where were Paul and Barnabas when John Mark left them and where did he go?
8. When did Paul speak to the people in the synagogue at Antioch?
9. By Christ all that believe are justified from ___________________.
10. Through Jesus is preached _______________________________.
ACTS CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
1. What caused a multitude of Jews and Greeks to believe?
2. What did the unbelieving Jews do?
3. What did the Lord do when Paul and Barnabas spoke boldly?
4. They called Barnabas ____________ and Paul _____________
5. The living God made _____________, ______________, ______________, and
6. What exhortation was given while confirming the souls of the disciples?
7. They appointed _______________ in every _______________.