Minimum 1 Page Submit
1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Community health
The purpose is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the course.
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
Introduces the purpose of the reflection and addresses one BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) pertinent to healthcare policy and advocacy.
2. Reflect and reflect on your learning from the community health course on (2 pages):
a. “Demonstrate basic knowledge of healthcare policy, finance, and regulatory environments, including local, state, national, and global healthcare trends.
b. Describe how health care is organized and financed, including the implications of business principles, such as patient and system cost factors.
c. Compare the benefits and limitations of the major forms of reimbursement on the delivery of healthcare services.
d. Examine legislative and regulatory processes relevant to the provision of health care.
3. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Part 2: Healthcare informatics
1. What is called Human Technology Interface?
2. Current Human Technology Interface problems?
3. How to improve Human Technology Interface?
Part 3: Health promotion
Health Problem: Breast cancer in menopausal patients
SMART goals help improve achievement and success. A SMART goal clarifies exactly what is expected and the measures used to determine if the goal is achieved and successfully completed.
A SMART goal is:
(S)pecific (and strategic): Goal must be clearly defined —who and what?
(M)easurable: The success toward meeting the goal can be measured. Outcome must demonstrate levels of change or improvement.
(A)ttainable: Goals are reasonable and can be achieved.
(R)elevant (results oriented): The goals are aligned with current tasks and projects and focus in one defined area
(T)ime framed: Goals have a clearly defined time-frame including a target or deadline date.
Not a SMART goal:
· Reach out to stakeholders.
Does not identify a measurement or time frame, nor identify why the improvement is needed or how it will be used.
· The Department will launch communications with stakeholders by conducting three focus groups specific to needs assessment and funding by the end of the first quarter.
1. According to “File part 3” create a SMART goal to improve the indicators of your health problem at short or long term:
Do a literature review about health promotion strategies related to your health problem. After studying the information select one article that you disagree on:
2. Make a concise overview about the local impact of the problem.
3. Share one disagreement you may have regarding the study design and support your idea with evidence
4. Make one disagreement you may have regarding implementation and support your idea with evidence.
5. Make one disagreement you may have regarding evaluation and support your idea with evidence.
Part 4: Epidemiology
1. How can leveraging health information technology (HIT) help meet meaningful use (MU) requirements?