Nursing Powerpoint Assignment Guidelines
The Future of Nursing PowerPoint Assignment Guidelines
Nursing leadership must play a significant role in improving nursing and creating the best healthcare environments in the future.
Review the summary from the Institute of Medicine (IOM) Recommendations report The Future of Nursing, released in 2011, as well as your Sullivan text, Chapter 28.
For this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation for your classmates to view that includes the following information:
Ø What does your image of a nurse leader look like?
Ø What is your understanding of the IOM’s Recommendations? Do you agree or disagree?
Ø What do you see as your role in the goal of an 80% baccalaureate-prepared nursing workforce by 2020?
Ø What does Leading at the Bedside mean to you? What does it look like?
Ø Have you seen any of the IOM recommendations in your personal practice area or in a clinical setting? How was it/they demonstrated?
The slides will be graded on the following:
- Attractive Slide Layout, with a background that enhances, not hinders, content
- Title slide and reference slide
- Content to at least 2 levels [this is one level]
- This should be second level
- The maximum # of slides is 8, excluding the title and reference slides.
- The content of the slides should focus on the Future of Nursing and include your personal thoughts and ideas regarding discussing the questions noted above.
- This is your view, your perception of these questions. You can compare and contrast, show an idea, or demonstrate what you see.
- This is an opportunity to let your creativity shine.
- I have attached or uploaded the Rubric for this assignment
- I have uploaded the INSTITUTE OF MEDICINE (IOM) link beneath as well…..