Please See Attachment Thank
3-1 Discussion: Advertisement Analysis Process (50 Points)Each discussion is meant to be a collaborative space for conversation about the course concepts and for learning from your peers’ diverse perspectives. To ensure an interesting discussion, you are encouraged to think creatively about your initial posts and build upon the points made by your peers. It is also important to review the module resources and read the prompts in their entirety before participating in the discussion.
Create one initial post and follow up with at least two response posts.
For your initial post, address the following:
In the previous module’s activity, you practiced analyzing advertisements by objectively describing individuals and their actions. Reflect on that process.
- What challenges did you encounter when analyzing your advertisements? What did you find difficult?
- What steps did you take to analyze your advertisements objectively rather than subjectively?
- What social science perspectives or approaches did you find successful or helpful when analyzing your advertisements?
For your response posts, address the following:
- What did you learn from your peers that you could apply to the analysis of your own advertisements?
- If you tried an approach that might help your peer solve a challenge they posted about, share that suggestion.
Remember, this assignment is graded on the quality of your initial post and at least two response posts to your classmates. If you refer to any sources, be sure to include an attribution (or citation) to the resource. Please see attachment thank you