Receive Full Credit
Respond to the following and support your summary and recommendations plan with a minimum of two APRN-approved scholarly resources. You must answer all parts of this discussion question to receive full credit.
- Explain why collaboration is important in managing a patient.
- What is your responsibility as an AGACNP in the outpatient setting?
- How does it differ from an inpatient setting?
- Discuss a situation in which you have successfully collaborated or delegated to ensure the patient’s plan of care goes as planned.
- The patient needs may be emotional, spiritual, or physical in nature. Include discussion of how the Christian worldview perspective can be applied to meet these patient needs.