Scalable Clustering Algorithm
In chapter 8 we focus on cluster analysis. Therefore, after reading the chapter answer the following questions:
- What are the characteristics of data?
- Compare the difference in each of the following clustering types: prototype-based, density-based, graph-based.
- What is a scalable clustering algorithm?
- How do you choose the right algorithm?
- Students must not copy and post from sources. When referencing sources, students must rephrase all work from author’s and include in-text citations and references in APA format.