Strategic Plan Goal
- Briefly describe an organization that you are/have been involved in.
- Evaluate the culture of the organization.
- Evaluate the leadership style of the leader in that organization you are most familiar with.
- Describe a change or addition to the current strategic plan of the organization that you think would improve its performance. For example: Increasing the culture of patient safety within the organization or the organization becoming more involved in the community it serves. Your strategic plan goal should be measurable.
- Considering the culture and leadership of the organization, utilize the change process to implement the change. Make sure you include how you would evaluate the change.