Student Information Assignment Directions
Student Information Assignment
Please answer the questions listed below. To give you some writing practice, respond to these questions in a short writing of one-two pages in length. Incorporate what you learned from the first week’s reading assignment. This assignment will give me the opportunity to evaluate your writing skills.
· What are your tentative educational and career goals?
· What previous writing courses have you taken?
· What types of writings did you write in these courses?
· Do you usually like or dislike writing? Why?
· What kinds of reading and writing do you do outside of school?
· What is your opinion of your writing ability? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Format to use for assignment:
· Do not retype the questions in the response.