Term Slides 2 –
You will develop a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following items:
- Identify the five conflict styles covered in your text.
- Explain one advantage and one disadvantage of each of the five conflict styles.
- Describe the specific conflict styles and tactics each of the participants uses.
- Offer suggestions about how each of the participants could use a more appropriate conflict style to address the conflict.
- Support your positions with written speaker notes in the Notes section of each slide.
- Include a minimum of three scholarly references.
Your PowerPoint should be 6–9 slides and include the following elements:
- Slide 1: Title slide with your name, course number, and term
- Slides 2–3: Identify the five conflict styles along with advantages and disadvantages for each
- Slides 4–8: Use these slides to describe the conflict styles for each participant in the case study and offer suggestions on the appropriate conflict styles to use
- Slide 9: Reference slide