Various Roles Work Well
- Describe the structure of a family.
- Identify the strengths in the family.
- Explain where in the life cycle this family is located and how that may influence family dynamics.
- Describe the specific roles of two family members, and explain if the various roles work well together for the benefit of this family.
- Explain how understanding the family’s challenges will help a social worker working with this family.
- Analyze this family using systems theory or the ecological perspective.