Video Debriefing Questions Using
Then, respond to the video debriefing questions using a Microsoft Word document. Each response should be original (in your own words) and use complete sentences.
Video Debriefing Questions
- What insights did you gain about a nurse’s role?
- How does a nurse deal with conflicting opinions about research treatment between patient and family or patient and provider?
- To whom is the nurse most accountable, the patient, the family, or the physician?
- How does a nurse balance these conflicting loyalties?
- How does the Code of Ethics for Nurses guide you in spur-of-the-moment decisions when a response is expected momentarily?
- What ideas did this learning exercise prompt in your thinking?